PLD 2.5L Black Lid Pantry Container (Push Top Seal)
A well-designed pantry container will not only make your kitchen look great but also save your time. Using pantry containers help us to categorise your dry goods in an organised way. It helps you know where everything is and a great organised pantry saves you time and money. Our PLD airtight containers are not only stackable but the perfect way to organise your pantry and ingredients.
**LABELS NOT INCLUDED
Our PLD pantry container pack is ideal to stack securely for a space efficient solution for food storage in your pantry or kitchen cabinets. The push lock lid mechanism means when the lock is closed, the silicone seal applies uniform pressure. When opened, the seal releases and the top is easily removed, preserving the freshness of all your dry food staples. It also has a rod inside to hang your lid keeping the area clean and tidy.
- 2.5L - 12.3 x 12.3 x 26.8cm
- Cleaning and care - We recommend hand washing your containers once labels are applied. With no labels the pantry containers are dishwasher safe.
- High Quality - BPA-free and durable plastic canister
- Air tight - Push top lid mechanism keeps the seal locked down for freshness of all your dry goods.
- Stackable - Stack securely for a space efficient solution in your pantry.
- User-Friendly - Simply push down on the button to release and push again to lock in the freshness.
Pantry containers will be shipped in 3-5 working days unless ordered with our vinyl labels. Pretty Little Designs creates each of your vinyl custom labels, with love, just for you. Please allow 2 weeks for your item to be shipped.
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Pretty Little Designs's is always happy to help you. We have created a list of our most common questions and answers for you to make ordering as easy as possible. You can view the Answers to our most common questions here.
If you can’t find the information you need email us at email@example.com and someone from our friendly team will reach you as soon as possible.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm AWST.